Glenn T. Carberry
Glenn practices primarily in the areas of Public Utilities, Zoning & Land Use, Real Estate Transactions, Banking and Business Organizations.
Glenn practiced law in Washington, D.C., with the international firm of Hogan Lovells prior to joining the firm. He is the managing partner of TCORS and focuses primarily on regulated industries and business matters. Glenn advises Fortune 500 companies in administrative proceedings before the Public Utilities Regulatory Authority and other governmental agencies. He works with developers and local business owners on business development projects and other commercial matters.
University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., Law Review Comment Editor, 1979
Gettysburg College, B.A., summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa with department honors, 1976
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Included in the 2007-2019 editions of the Best Lawyers in America for Land Use and Zoning Law
- Connecticut Super Lawyers under the primary practice areas of Utilities, Land Use/Zoning and Administrative Law, 2006
- Citizen of the Year, Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut, 1995
- William Crawford Distinguished Service Award, Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut, 1996
- Kaptina Community Service Award, Norwich Sports Hall of Fame, 2003
- Candidate for U.S. House of Representatives, 1988 and 1992
Glenn has served as Trustee and Corporator for the Norwich Free Academy and as President of the Norwich Free Academy Foundation. For over thirty-five years, he has been a leader of numerous civic and community organizations in Eastern Connecticut such as the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut, the American Cancer Society and Support Our Troops Committee. He was principally responsible for recruiting the Norwich Navigators, the Double A affiliate of the New York Yankees, to Norwich in 1994 and obtaining state, local ￼and private funding for the construction of Dodd Stadium in Norwich. Glenn is active in advocating for children with special needs and has also written dozens of articles on world travel and governmental issues for various state newspapers. He recently published a book about his travels and historic sites called “Epic Destinations,” which has been donated for use by several local school systems.
Professional Memberships & Associations
- New London County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association, Committee on Public Utilities
- Connecticut Superior Court