Kristin L. Wainright
Kristin practices primarily in the areas of Banking, Public Finance, Corporate Finance & Securities, Real Estate Transactions, Business Organizations and Non-Profits.
Prior to joining the Firm, Kristin practiced with the international law firm of Dechert LLP, where she represented borrowers, investors, lenders and servicers in real estate financings, loan work-outs, and real estate investments. Kristin grew up in Norwich and returned to Southeastern Connecticut to join TCORS in 2010. She was named Partner in 2014. At TCORS, Kristin represents local businesses, banks, municipalities and institutions in a variety of finance, corporate and real estate transactions.
University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2008
Wharton School of Business, Certificate in Business and Public Policy, 2008
Georgetown University, A.B., 2004
- Connecticut Super Lawyers “Rising Star,” under the primary practice areas of Real Estate, Business/Corporate and Banking, 2017
- “New Leaders in the Law,” Connecticut Law Tribune, 2015
- “40 Under Forty” Award,” by the Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce, Greater Westerly-Pawcatuck Area Chamber of Commerce, Greater Norwich Area Chamber of Commerce and The Day, 2013
Kristin serves as a Board Member for the Eastern Connecticut Chamber Foundation. She is a VITA tax preparation volunteer and is a member of the Georgetown Alumni Admissions Program.
Professional Memberships & Associations
- New London County Bar Association, Board Member
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut