Mikaela A. Remondi
Mikaela practices primarily in the areas of Real Estate Transactions, Business Organizations, Estate Planning & Probate, Banking, Public Finance, Tax Matters and Zoning & Land Use.
A resident of Waterford and graduate of Waterford High School, Mikaela returned to practice in Southeastern Connecticut in 2016 after working as an Associate in the Bridgeport and Hartford offices of Pullman & Comley. At Pullman, Mikaela gained experience working on an array of complex corporate and commercial litigation matters and represented a major healthcare institution on probate litigation matters.
Mikaela graduated in the top ten of her law school class. During law school, she served as Publication Editor of the Quinnipiac Law Review, Executive Board Member of the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association and Vice President of External Competitions of the Society for Dispute Resolutions. She was also a judicial intern for the U.S. District Court and Judge Stefan R. Underhill and placed second in the Regional American Bar Association Mediation Competition.
Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2015
The University of Connecticut, B.A., summa cum laude and honors scholar, 2011
- Academic Excellence Award, Quinnipiac University School of Law, 2015
- Excellence in Clinical Work Award, Quinnipiac University School of Law, 2015
- Superior Classroom Performance Award, Quinnipiac University School of Law, 2015
Mikaela is a member of the River Valley Chapter of BNI. She served as an Ambassador for Safe Futures of New London, Connecticut and volunteered as a sidewalker for High Hopes Therapeutic Riding in Old Lyme, Connecticut.
Professional Memberships & Associations
- New London County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Young Professionals of Eastern Connecticut
- BNI River Valley
- Connecticut Superior Court
- Massachusetts Superior Court